SynestheticSoulSynestheticSoul

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Omnomnom

This song is engraved in my head now.

Back on topic: The movie is great, I love your drawings. It's simple but very cute and you get what's happening.

Some mentioned this movie is pointless, but it makes people smile. I see that as having a point and purpose.

You made me smile. Thank you for this. Omnomnom.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Epic!

This is the truth and you have shown it in it's purest form.

I love you. :o

If Only To Fly If Only To Fly

Very nice

This is very good. I love the style of it and the "choppy" animation. Good work.

"If only to fly," indeed.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Whoo!

I'm so happy! I was waiting for this for a long time. I'm glad to see the final step as well as a happy ending!

And as always, amazing animation and story telling techniques, you really should think about animating as a career! Three cheers for Sanbaksa and There She Is!

12 Things with Circlez!!! 12 Things with Circlez!!!

It was cute

I enjoyed it but I feel like it would make more sense if you put the "Topic" before the action. Still, it was cute and I liked more of the ways you expressed the topics.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Oh my god, yes. This is fucking great! I've been watching that easter egg recently because it's so damn funny and BAM! You animate it!
This is to great, and the animation makes it better! I love the voices too. I love this, man!

Crazy Laws: Arizona 1 Crazy Laws: Arizona 1

Eh, nothing special.

Would have been more interesting with images. Maybe even a read off as well. That would have made funnier.

When I Get Bored When I Get Bored

Brilliant!

This was great! Great idea and very well done! I'm inspired. This was funny, cute and original. I applaud you! ^_^

I totally want to a flash like this sometime in the future!

DaBigCow responds:

I would definitely suggest it, these type of flashes can be a lot of fun to make. I know I had fun making this one

My very First Flash My very First Flash

Wow

I think "kwing" was trying to say that this is too good to be a first flash. I had the same thought myself.

This is very well made. Maybe you should scale in and make your stage a little smaller so it's more engaging. Other than that and lack of sound, it was really really good. Keep it up!

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

dude i SWEAR it was my first flash lol...i frickin made it with the demo...but thx anywayz

Messed-Up Bible Stories 2 Messed-Up Bible Stories 2

Hehe

This one's my favorite. I love the acid trips and what not. I really really love how you point out the flaws and stuff in the stories.

To piney14, I believe that story was originally in the Jewish bible. Her name was Lillith and she died while taking Adam by saying the "unholy name of god" or some shit. They argued why woman should cater to man, not just about sex.